HI THERE! Remember me?! Ya know, that girl who used to leave you fabulous tidbits of food and fashion close to every day?! Yeah, I wouldn’t remember me either. I have been LAME! L-A-M-E. That is what I am. You see, this is my favorite time of year, as I have expressed before. What I intended on doing these past few glorious weeks is posting you Halloween-inspired treats and trends and just having a ball! Instead, my plan was foiled. By what, you ask? College applications. School. Work. More school. More college applications. Getting the point? Hence, my absence for the past two weeks. But, I am back with something that will hopefully be fun and exciting for you guys and get you in the Halloween spirit! (Ya know, just in case you aren’t already…)
Scrumptious Spooky Halloween Bark.
3 bags white chocolate morsels
Approx. 2/3 box of oreos
Approx 1 bag Candy Corn
1. Prepare 2 cookie sheets with a piece of wax paper.
2. Take your oreos and break into chunks.
3. Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Remove and stir until smooth.
4. Combine oreos and chocolate.
5. Spread onto the cookie sheets, flattening the bark as much as possible.
6. Throw some candy corn and Halloween sprinkles on top.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
So whether you’re having or attending a Halloween party or just want to make a festive treat for your friends and family, make this bark! Oh and more importantly, have a Happy Halloween 🙂