Hi there! Alright, I know I have been absent for about 1000 years. I was having some technical difficulties with uploading my pictures, so I couldn’t share anything sweet or stylish with you guys! 😦 But, it’s all figured out now and I’m back and I have something that is certainly going to make it up to you, something that is going to make you drop everything and bust out your apron and mixing bowls…. Three Musketeers Fudge Brownies. Yup, I did it. This may be the chocolatiest of chocolaty treats I have yet to make. You see, for Halloween, my two best friends and I were the Three Musketeers. I decided to put a little play on words on the costume, using actual Three Musketeers wrappers in our outfits…
See?! What goofballs. So, what is a girl to do with 70 three musketeers bars? Eat them? HA. No no, she must bake. So I devised a plan and created these delectable bars. Check it out:
Three Musketeers Fudge Brownie Bars
1 Box brownie mix. (or if you have the time, your favorite homemade brownie recipe!)
Prepare the brownie mix as directed and bake. Let cool.
1 14-oz can sweetened, condensed milk.
2-3 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips. (I pretty much just eyeball this- you need enough to make your fudge come together!)
1 Tbsp water.
Combine ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1-2 minutes. Stir and if not fully combined, microwave for another minute. Set aside.
1. Now that you have both your brownies and fudge prepared, cut your Three Musketeers into cubes. I used 10-15 bars. You can pretty much use however many you want!
2. Sprinkle a layer of the diced three musketeers onto the brownies.
3. Pour fudge on top, using a rubber spatula to press the fudge down, ensuring it attaches to the Three Musketeers and the brownie.
4. Finally, sprinkle another layer of diced Three Musketeers onto the fudge.
5. Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let the layers adhere to one another.
6. Remove from fridge and cut into squares.
So much chocolate.
Do you not just love this cake plate? Chubby people eating cake. I love it.
And voila, there you have it: the chocolaty, marshmallow-y brownie bar! So the next time you find yourself with tons of extra Three Musketeers bars laying around, don’t just go the boring route and eat them- bake this magnificent treat!
More scrumptious treats and chic styles will be coming your way very soon due to my prolonged absence, but for now, revel in this chocolate dream. 🙂